Friday, March 30, 2018
Single Sack Crawfish Boiler Giveaway!
Dorignac’s is giving away a single sack crawfish boiler, and just in time for Spring Break! Enter to win in-store near the Produce Department by entering a valid email address and your name in the box. The drawing will be held on Friday, March 30, so drop by today!
Saturday, March 3, 2018
King Kooker Boiling Pot Combo Giveaway!
Dorignac’s is giving away an 80-qt. Boiling Pot and Basket, plus a Portable Outdoor Cooker and Burner. Enter to win in-store near the Seafood Department or Customer Service Desk by entering a valid email address and your name in the box. The drawing will be held on Saturday, March 3, so drop by today!
Friday, February 9, 2018
Mardi Gras Viewing Ladder Giveaway!
Dorignac’s is giving away a Mardi Gras Viewing Ladder (there will be two winners), courtesy of Dry Creek Vineyard. Enter to win in-store near Produce by entering a valid email address and your name in the box. The drawing will be held on Friday, February 9, so drop by today!
Thursday, November 30, 2017 | 6-8 p.m.
Bubbles & Bourbon Tasting!*
Stop by Dorignac’s festive Bubbles & Bourbon Tasting on Thursday, Nov. 30 from 6-8 p.m. at the store! Prepare to be impressed because we’ll be sampling (for free):
- 30 different sparkling champagnes
- 30 varieties of distinct bourbons
- You might just find the perfect bottle of champagne or bourbon you’ve been looking for! Also, these are great Christmas gifts for friends, family, clients or co-workers.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 | 3:30-5 p.m.
Laurent Gruet Bottle Signing & Tasting!*
Stop by and say “cheers!” at the Laurent Gruet Winemaker Bottle Signing & Tasting on Wednesday, Nov. 29 from 3:30 – 5 p.m. at the store.
- Sample vintage sparkling wines that have unprecedented acclaim
- Meet Laurent Gruet, a second-generation vintner, born and raised in Champagne, France. He oversees the entire production from planting to fermenting and bottling
- Buy a signed bottle (or two) for a one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts for family, friends and co-workers
- Founded in 1984, Gruet winery is based in New Mexico and specializes in Methode Champenoise sparkling wines
- Gruet Winery is family owned and operated, producing pinot noir and chardonnay-based sparkling wines along with a small collection of still wines
- The Blanc de Noirs is named a Top 100 wine of the world by Wine Spectator
- To learn more about the Gruet Winery, visit their website: gruetwinery.com
Friday, November 17 – Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Show your love for fried turkey by entering to win our Thanksgiving Giveaway! Five lucky winners will take home a brand new Char-broil Oil-Less Turkey Fryer and a turkey (to be fried, of course) just in time for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Enter to win in-store at the Produce Department
- We’ll be drawing one winner per day, starting Friday, Nov. 17 thru Tuesday, Nov. 21.
- Valid name and email address is required to enter
Friday, November 10, 2017
A Taste of Jefferson’s Grand Tasting!
Make plans to attend A Taste of Jefferson’s Grand Tasting event on Friday, Nov. 10, from 7- 9 p.m. at Dorignac’s. It’s hosted by Jefferson Chamber of Commerce, and it’s all happening in our parking lot under the big tent. Space is limited to 300 guests, so click here to purchase your tickets today.
- Sample over 50 varieties of wine
- Enjoy light fare and finger foods
- Listen to live music
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Get into the holiday spirit and stop by our annual in-store Holiday Tasting on Saturday, November 4 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.! Bring your appetite, friends and family and get a taste of the holiday season. We’ll be sampling your seasonal favorites for free, including:
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Oyster Dressing
- Baked Honey Glazed Ham
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Pumpkin Pie
- Plus Much More!
*Must be 21 years of age or older.